Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today: Marine Insurance

Lesson from 8am to 2.30pm. Taxing and tiring. Half the time i was just in my own world. As usual. Haha. Anyway, on the way to school this morning. It snowed a little.

I guess I have to start bucking up in any way, but with enough play still of course. HAHA. Life goes on with or without exams. Haha.

I guess I now like to irritate people a little for some small enjoyment. Life somewhat has gotten too boring to the extent that i am extremely bored that i can blog. Haha.

Anyway, I baked cookies yesterday. Haha. Just to clear brown sugar (sorry if i repeat it as i can't remember if i had blog about it yesterday)

I am tired but after some walking around, I am quite awake already. But i shall have an early night so that i can wake up early for more productive work.

Oh ya, some financial news as well.
NOL is axeing 1000 staffs.
Singapore COE for small cars down to SGD$2!!!!!! Wah Lao. haha. First Petrol, now car's coe. Then next, the price of the car and road tax??? Lol. Yea. In lala land. =x


signing off... audrey at 12:21 AM